Cat M / Cat NB1
The LQ1000 is a Qualcomm based and multi-mode LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with integrated GNSS functionality. It is fully compliant with 3GPP Rel. 14 specification and offers a maximum data rate of 589Kbps downlink and 1.12Mbps uplink. It features ultralow power consumption by leveraging the integrated RAM/flash as well as the ARM Cortex A7 processor supporting ThreadX, achieving up to 70% reduction in PSM leakage and 85% reduction in eDRX current consumption compared to its predecessor.
LQ1000 module boasts a comprehensive set of hardware-based security features and enables trusted applications to run directly on the Cortex A7 TrustZone engine.
- LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with ultra-low power consumption
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Integrated RAM and flash in the baseband chipset
- Comprehensive set of hardware-based security features
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Robust mounting and interfaces